We plan to re-open on Tuesday, June 2. We will have limited hours to begin, working toward our normal schedule by July.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you within 48 hours before your appointment to ask some COVID-19 screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at our office in a special “Patient Screening” location which will be clearly marked outside our office. A member of our team will be stationed there to greet you and ask the screening questions.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use before you enter the office, after the screening is conducted. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office, for you to use as needed. We will take and record your temperature upon arrival at our office as a part of the screening process.
• Masks must always be worn by all persons for the entire visit. We will have you remove your mask for your procedure only.
• We will ask you to text or call us when you arrive so that we may let you know when we are ready to see you at the screening area. We will only see one patient at a time in our screening area.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or reading material.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment, and this is the means we must take to ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your understanding.
• Non-patients will be asked to wait outside the office unless given prior clearance.
• We may ask that you wait in the car before / after your screening to control the patient traffic in our office.
• We will do everything possible to make sure you feel safe and welcome in this new environment. We so look forward to opening our doors.
• Bring a light sweater as the air conditioner will be running.
If you have any urgent questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email us. Doctor and team members are available to help.